If you’d like to start the preapproval process, it’s a good idea to get organized ahead of time. You’ll need to gather the following information:*
- Most recent month’s pay stub(s)
- Most recent two years’ W-2s
- Two months’ recent bank statements (all pages)
- If self-employed or commissioned, year-to-date Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets, and most recent two years’ tax returns
Preapproval is not a commitment to lend and is subject to satisfactory loan conditions including a completed application and property appraisal. Other terms and restrictions apply. Not all products available.
* Depending on your personal circumstances, more or less information may be required.
Are you ready? Apply Now